Become a Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Vendor
Vendor Applications Due: March 15, 2021
Become a Craftsbury Farmers Market vendor and join our family of local producers of fresh, frozen and prepared foods, crafts, and art on the Craftsbury Common, VT green. Just $75 for the season (Saturdays) beginning May 22nd through October 2nd every Saturday, rain or shine, 10 AM – 1 PM.
Seasoned and budding farmers, value-added / specialty food producers, artisans and artists are welcome at the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market.
Great Reasons to Become a
Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Vendor
- Craftsbury Farmers’ Market is growing. We ended our 2019 season with thirty full-season vendors. We still have plenty of room for more vendors and products.
- Located on one of Vermont most stunning town greens, Craftsbury Common, with lush green grass, lots of room for children, entertainers, special exhibits, events and pastoral views.
- Adjacent to Sterling College campus, Vermont’s award-winning sustainable agricultural college.
- Lots of room for expansion on the stunning Craftsbury Common green. No crowding here.
- The population of the Craftsbury area swells in the summer with summer residents and travelers eager to experience Vermont.
- An enthusiastic, committed and experienced Steering Committee manages the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market with help from several committees. They are gearing up for our 2021 outdoor market season, consistent with Vermont’s Covid-Safe guidelines, with traditionally successful events such as entertainment.
- Special events if allowed by Vermont’s Covid-19 regulations such as the Annual Vermont Blueberry Festival, usually in late July / early August, the Annual Vermont Authors Fest, usually in late August, tomato tasting and a harvest festival.
- Family-friendly, free entertainment every Saturday.
- Vendor-friendly market guidelines with seasonal & day vendor openings.
- All full-season vendors get a FREE online listing on this website (photos, contact information, bio / description, links to website, social media…).
- Craftsbury Farmers’ Market is promoted with intense use of CFM’s Facebook page, area Front Porch Forums, posters, TV & radio announcements, and online / offline event calendars.
- Statewide marketing through our membership in the Vermont Farmers’ Market Association / VTFMA.
Got a great recipe from Grandma?
Already have a great product to offer?
Ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Do friends say “People will buy your ____”?
Want to get out of the house every Saturday?
Seeking vendors of the following products.
- artisan cheeses
- ice cream
- donuts, bagels
- dog / pet biscuits
- coffee roaster
- raw honey & beeswax products
- pasture raised poultry: duck, turkey
- meat pies / pot pies, 1-2 servings each: beef, chicken, pork, lamb
- hemp / CBD products
- fruits: blueberries, strawberries, apples…
- butter, especially cultured, sour cream / créme fraîche
- sausage, pepperoni
- alpaca fiber products: raw, yarn, crafts
- eggs: chicken, duck / quail
- specialty maple products: maple cream, sugar, sap water, soda, bourbon barrel-aged syrup
- birch syrup
- essential oils / botanicals
- wood-fired pizza
- specialty oils & vinegars
- hummus, pesto, aioli
- dry beans
- salsa, catsup, mustard, relish, hot sauce, horseradish, marinades
- confections: fudge / chocolates / maple cream / brittles
- popcorn: kernels & fresh-popped / kettle corn
- cider, wine, beer, fresh-roasted coffee & beans, root beer
- wood products
- wood carving products
- jewelry & beads
- leather products
- iron / metal work products
- art work / photography