Become a Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Vendor
Become a Craftsbury Farmers Market vendor and join our family of local producers of frozen, fresh & prepared food, crafts, and art on the Craftsbury Common, VT green. Just $75 for the season (Saturdays) beginning May 26th through October 6th every Saturday, rain or shine, 10 AM – 1 PM.
Building on our successful 2017 season, we will have more vendors, more products, more entertainment, more special events and more promotions and more shoppers to have an even more successful 2018 season.
Seasoned and budding farmers, added-value / specialty food producers, artisans and artists are welcome at the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market.
Great Reasons to Become a
Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Vendor
- Craftsbury Farmers’ Market is growing. We ended our 2016 season with sixteen full-season vendors and our 2017 season with twenty-eight. We still have plenty of room for more vendors and products.
- Located on one of Vermont most stunning town greens, Craftsbury Common, with lush green grass, lots of room for children, entertainers, special exhibits, events and pastoral views.
- Adjacent to Sterling College campus, Vermont’s award-winning sustainable agricultural college.
- Lots of room for expansion on the Craftsbury Common green. No crowding here.
- The population of the Craftsbury area swells in the summer with visitors eager to experience Vermont.
- An enthusiastic, committed and experienced Steering Committee manages the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market with help from several committees. They are gearing up for our best season ever with more entertainment, more vendors, more products, more special events and more promotions. Among the entertainment being planned are performances by Jon Gailmor, Circus Smirkus and Bread N Puppet.
- Special events such as the Vermont Celebrate the Blueberry Festival, the Vermont Plein Air Paint the Common, cider pressing and tomato tasting are being planned.
- Vendor-friendly market guidelines with seasonal & day vendor openings.
- All full-season vendors get a FREE online listing (photos, contact information, bio / description, links to website, social media…).
- Craftsbury Farmers’ Market is promoted with intense use of CFM’s Facebook page, area Front Porch Forums, posters, and online / offline event calendars.
- Statewide marketing through our membership in the Vermont Farmers’ Market Association / VTFMA.
Got a great recipe from Grandma?
Already have a great product to offer?
Ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Do friends say “People will buy your ____”?
Want to get out of the house every Saturday?
Products we would love to add to the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market
- artisan cheeses
- pasture raised lamb & poultry: duck, turkey
- butter, especially cultured, sour cream / créme fraîche
- sausage, pepperoni
- fermented food such as kimchi and sauerkraut
- duck / quail eggs
- specialty maple products: maple cream, sap water, soda, bourbon barrel-aged syrup
- birch syrup
- dessert pies
- meat pies / pot pies, 1-2 servings each: beef, chicken, pork, lamb
- essential oils / botanicals / dry herbal tea
- artisan bread / wood-fired pizza
- specialty oils & vinegars
- hummus, pesto, aioli
- dry beans
- salsa, catsup, mustard, relish, hot sauce, horseradish, marinades
- confections: fudge / candies / chocolates / maple cream / brittles
- popcorn: kernels & fresh-popped / kettle corn
- herbal tea, cider, wine, beer, fresh-roasted coffee & beans, root beer
- crafts / wood products / jewelry & beads / baskets / leather products / pottery / glassware
- art work / photography