Become a Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Vendor
Become a Craftsbury Farmers Market vendor and join our family of local producers of frozen, fresh & prepared food, crafts, and art on the Craftsbury Common, VT green. Just $75 for the season (Saturdays) beginning May 23th through September 26th every Saturday, rain or shine, 10 AM – 1 PM.
Building on our successful 2019 season, we will have more vendors, more products, more entertainment, more special events, more promotions and more shoppers to have an even more successful 2020 season.
Seasoned and budding farmers, added-value / specialty food producers, artisans and artists are welcome at the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market.
Great Reasons to Become a
Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Vendor
- Craftsbury Farmers’ Market is growing. We ended our 2019 season with thirty full-season vendors. We still have plenty of room for more vendors and products.
- Located on one of Vermont most stunning town greens, Craftsbury Common, with lush green grass, lots of room for children, entertainers, special exhibits, events and pastoral views.
- Adjacent to Sterling College campus, Vermont’s award-winning sustainable agricultural college.
- Lots of room for expansion on the stunning Craftsbury Common green. No crowding here.
- The population of the Craftsbury area swells in the summer with summer residents and travelers eager to experience Vermont.
- An enthusiastic, committed and experienced Steering Committee manages the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market with help from several committees. They are gearing up for our best season ever with more entertainment, more vendors, more products, more special events and more promotions.
- Special events such as the 5th Annual Vermont Blueberry Festival, August 1, 2020, the 3rd Annual Vermont Authors Fest, August 22, 2020, tomato tasting and a harvest festival are being planned.
- Family-friendly, free entertainment every Saturday.
- Vendor-friendly market guidelines with seasonal & day vendor openings.
- All full-season vendors get a FREE online listing on this website (photos, contact information, bio / description, links to website, social media…).
- Craftsbury Farmers’ Market is promoted with intense use of CFM’s Facebook page, area Front Porch Forums, posters, TV & radio announcements, and online / offline event calendars.
- Statewide marketing through our membership in the Vermont Farmers’ Market Association / VTFMA.
Got a great recipe from Grandma?
Already have a great product to offer?
Ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Do friends say “People will buy your ____”?
Want to get out of the house every Saturday?
The Craftsbury Farmers Market is seeking vendors of the following products.
- artisan cheeses
- coffee roaster
- raw honey & beeswax products
- pasture raised poultry: duck, turkey
- meat pies / pot pies, 1-2 servings each: beef, chicken, pork, lamb
- hemp / CBD products
- fruits: blueberries, strawberries, apples…
- butter, especially cultured, sour cream / créme fraîche
- sausage, pepperoni
- alpaca fiber products: raw, yarn, crafts
- duck / quail eggs
- specialty maple products: maple cream, sugar, sap water, soda, bourbon barrel-aged syrup
- birch syrup
- essential oils / botanicals
- wood-fired pizza
- specialty oils & vinegars
- hummus, pesto, aioli
- dry beans
- salsa, catsup, mustard, relish, hot sauce, horseradish, marinades
- confections: fudge / chocolates / maple cream / brittles
- popcorn: kernels & fresh-popped / kettle corn
- cider, wine, beer, fresh-roasted coffee & beans, root beer
- wood products
- wood carving products
- jewelry & beads
- leather products
- iron / metal work products
- art work / photography