2020 Season – Beginning May 30th we will be selling culinary, medicinal, dye plant starts.
|Anise Hyssop||Cilantro, Caribe||Lemon Balm||Oregano, Greek||Sweet Annie|
|Arnica||Clary Sage||Licorice||Oregano, Zaatar||Tansy|
|Basil, Lemon||Codonopsis||Madder||Parsley, Flat leaf||Tarragon|
|Basil||Dill, Bouquet||Marigold, French Mixed||Poppy, Californa||Thyme|
|Basil, Purple Dark Opal||Echinacea||Marshmallow||Rosemary||Tulsi Kapoor|
|Bergamot||Fennel, Perfection||Milk Thistle||Sage, Fanni Common||Violet, Heartsease|
|Calendula||Hyssop, Official||Mullein||Skullcap, official||Yarrow|
|Chamomile, Dyers||Indigo, Japanese Pink||Nasturtiums||Spilanthes||Yomogi|
|Chamomile, German||Lavender, Munstead||Nettles||St. John’s Wort|
How to Buy?
1. At the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market by pre-ordering online, by phone or email and picking up at the Market.
2. At the farm by pre-ordering online, by phone or email and picking up by appointment at the farm.
Call me at the number on this page or use the email form to start an email conversation.
Herbs for Wellness, Flavor & Happiness
Newfield Herb Farm is a small organically-certified farm in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, specializing in culinary and medicinal herbs. Our herbs are grown from organic seed, and attention is paid to the health of the plants and the soil they grow in. Herbs are sold as starts, fresh, and dried.
- medicinal & culinary herbs
- herbs sold as: starts, fresh, and dried
- cut flowers
- household herbal craft products: sachets, sleep pillows, insect deterrents
Visitors are welcome to stop by Newfield Herb farm. Please call for an appointment.