Nomadic Roots VT: Nourishment for Body + Soul.
Nomadic Roots Studio + Kitchen is an independent enterprise, a fermentory + bookbindery.
We produce tasty, probiotic fermented foods to make your mouth and your gut happy.
We also lovingly handcraft books the slow way to inspire a warm and welcoming place to collect your valuable thoughts and sketchings.
- Veggie Ferments: Staples include sauerkraut, lemon kimchi, curtido, and kimchi; while seasonal surprises will also be available: wild-harvested reslishes, garden-grown salsas, and all kinds of variations of kraut and kimchi.
- Kombucha on tap! Get as little or as much as you’d like, from a pint to a gallon. Brewed with organic tea, spring water, and evaporated cane juice, along with some SCOBY magic. Fizzy, sweet & sour, and always refreshing. Seasonal flavors weekly.
- hand-made, coptic stitch, hardbound books
- sustainable, archival quality blank journals
- specialty books, custom orders available
- mixed media arts