Northeast Kingdom Vermont Events
Family-friendly Northeast Kingdom Vermont events not to be missed:
- the Craftsbury Farmers Market every Saturday, 10 AM – 1 PM, Memorial Day weekend to Columbus Day weekend
- the Antiques and Uniques Festival second Saturday in July
- Old Home Day in August
- Sunday concerts on the Common
- Saturdays at the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Memorial day weekend through Columbus Day weekend
- In winter, cross-country skiing at the Craftsbury Outdoor Center
- In winter, snowmobiling
- In spring maple sugaring
- In fall, breathtaking foliage
Craftsbury, VT located in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom, offers events to enjoy, inspire, teach and relax for the whole family. Craftsbury bustles with activities and events throughout the year from the arts to skiing. Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom, between the Green Mountains and the Connecticut River and nicknamed by Governor George Aiken in 1949, offers breath-taking scenery, family-friendly activities, farmers’ markets, ecotourism, agritourism, stunning wedding venues and outstanding recreational adventures.
Whether here for a visit or to live, you’ll be sure to find something to do at Craftsbury VT area events. Enjoy the laid-back, down-home culture to cherish for a lifetime.